The interview is a crucial part of the recruitment process, for all parties concerned. It’s a great opportunity to get to know this person, and to see if this person has the knowledge and expertise you need to improve your business.
It’s important that you have a plan of what you want to achieve from this interview, what your key objectives and agendas are:
• Can they do the job?
• Do they have the skills and experience required?
• Will they fit in with the team?
Know what type of interviews you want:
• Do you want one interview based on formal and rigorous questions and answers?
• Do you want to do a sequence of interviews? If so make sure you make plans for subsequent interviews.
• Ensure you have time for a two-way feedback.
• Always settle the candidate by giving a brief company introduction, aim to build a rapport with them in the first minute.
• Ask the candidates to tell you about background, work history and preferences.
• Tell the candidate about opportunities within the role and organisation.
• Ask the questions (make sure they are based on the skills and experience required by you to fulfil this role).
• Explain the next steps and decision-making.
If you’re looking to hire either temporary or permanent, then contact one of our experts.
Do you need our help?
You made my job search so easy, really pleased with my new role thanks a lot
Just wanted to say a huge thanks for getting me the job of my dreams, can’t recommend you highly enough
Thanks for the advice and help every step of the way, you’re a delight to your profession
Effective Service, we have used many companies in the past but this one is special, nice team, flexible, honest and above all they get the job done without fuss, highly recommended
This company represented us well and placed an invaluable person for our business
They understood our needs easily and were able to work hard to turn things around in time, I have placed them above all others